KINDA HOT: A book about Saint Jack

Info, news and a kind of diary covering the publication of a book about the making of the film Saint Jack in Singapore...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bedok, The East, Singapore

Author, Lecturer, Screenwriter, Film Critic & Historian... Email me!

Sunday, May 14, 2006

on the circuit

businesstimespic
(Songs from the second floor - me trying to re-enact a bit of Gazzara at 65 Kerbau Road, Little India)

On friday Singapore's main newspaper for executives, VPs, CEOs and all white collar workers, The Business Times, ran a profile of me and the book, which I was very happy with. You can read it here, but warning, this is a Google cached version of the piece, which now seems to have officially expired...but it should work for a while.

The piece was written by Parvathi Nayar, who aside from covering arts and culture for the aforementioned paper, is also an artist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home