KINDA HOT: A book about Saint Jack

Info, news and a kind of diary covering the publication of a book about the making of the film Saint Jack in Singapore...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bedok, The East, Singapore

Author, Lecturer, Screenwriter, Film Critic & Historian... Email me!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

spoken word

A date for the diary.

Catch me talking about the process of researching and writing the book at 7pm on the 1st June as part of the regular subTEXT writer's meeting group which is convened by poet Yong Shu Hoong.

The event takes place at the National Library's lending library. I'm not exactly sure where we will be, but there is presumably a side-room in the basement... it will be clearly signposted I'm sure. I'll be speaking alongside several other local authors, so it's a real privilege to be invited.

I'll be using it as a chance to try out some new material which will be a work-in-progress towards a bigger, multimedia presentation at some point in the near future.

See you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home